We need you!
Volunteers like you are what makes the Knee Knacker a big success. On race day, we need about 200 high-energy, eager (and maybe over-caffeinated!) early risers to pull it all off and help get the runners across the finish line. All the volunteer duties and locations are shown below, so please look it over and sign up!
As a volunteer:
- Please review the list of available positions (below), then sign up using the Volunteer Signup form.
- You will receive a commemorative t-shirt and a ticket to the Knee Knacker banquet.
- Please specify your t-shirt size (unisex) when you sign up.
- If you sign up after May 1, we cannot guarantee the t-shirt size.
- We prefer to assign you to your requested duty and location, but we reserve the right to put you in another area based on our needs and priorities. (Of course, we’ll check with you first.)
|Aid Station||Black Mountain|
|Aid Station||Cleveland Dam|
|Aid Station||Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (LSCR)|
|Aid Station||Mountain Highway|
|Aid Station||Mount Seymour Road|
|Marshall||Black Mt / Cabin Lake|
|Marshall||Bonnymuir Drive (near Stephens Drive)|
|Marshall||Bonnymuir Drive (near Keith’s corner)|
|Marshall||Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (LSCR) Varley Trail 8:30am-11:30am|
|Marshall||Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (LSCR) Varley Trail 11am-1:30pm|
|Marshall||Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge|
|Marshall||Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (LSCR) suspension bridge cut-off 9:30am-2pm|
|Marshall||Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (LSCR) suspension bridge cut-off 11:30am-1:30pm|
|Marshall||Indian River Road 10am-1:30pm|
|Marshall||Indian River Road 1pm-4:30pm|
|Marshall||Panorama Drive 10am-1:15pm|
|Marshall||Panorama Drive 1pm-4pm|
|Marshall||Hollyburn snow patrol (only in high snowpack years)|
|Photography||Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (LSCR)|
|Photography||Parkgate Community Centre banquet slideshow and certificates|
|Timer||Lower Seymour Conservation Reserve (LSCR)|
|Transport — gear||Course|
|Transport — supplies||Course|