25th Knee Knackering North Shore Trail Run
July 13th, 2013 @ 6:00 am
(Note: For online registration, go to the Registration page.)
- Print the entry form.
- Read the entry form (twice).
- Complete all information on the application. Incomplete applications will be returned.
- Read, understand and sign official waiver.
- Write a cheque or money order for $120 (Canadian) payable to: Northshore Ultra Trailrunning Society. Please add an additional $85 if you are purchasing the optional 25th anniversary commemorative jacket.
NO post-dated cheques.
- Enclose application and payment in an envelope with sufficient postage.
- Mail envelope to address below. Applications postmarked later than February 28, 2013 will be returned.
- The $120 entry fee includes a $10 non-refundable administration fee.
- All entrants will receive a commemorative high-quality garment.
- Complimentary dinner Saturday night for runner. Tickets can be purchased for additional guests.
- Entries are not transferable.
- Field is limited to 200 runners, and will be chosen by lottery in early March, 2013 (exact date TBA).
- Entry is guaranteed to the following if applications are postmarked by February 28, 2013:
- top overall male and female in all previous KKNSTRs (1989–2012)
- Race Management reserves the right to admit additional runners who may enhance the competitive aspect of the race, or have contributed significantly to the organization of the race or the sport. Complete details on special considerations are available here.
Volunteer service requirement
To be eligible to compete in this event, in addition to being selected in the lottery, you must complete four (4) hours of volunteer service:
- This is a mandatory requirement of all applicants accepted in the lottery.
- The volunteer work does not have to be related to the Knee Knacker or trail running.
- For the 2013 race, the volunteer service must be done between July 1, 2012 to June 30, 2013.
You can fill in the details of the work you performed to meet this requirement, including date of service, event/race, and what was performed using our Runner Volunteer Requirements Form. The Knee Knacker Race Committee must receive all volunteer information by June 30, 2013, or you will not be allowed to participate in the race.
Refunds are only available if you withdraw by March 1, 2013, or if your name is not drawn in the lottery. In either case, the refund amount is $110 (Canadian). The remaining $10 is a non-refundable administration fee.
Mail entry to
c/o Enzo Federico
1220 Village Green Way
Squamish, BC CANADA
Please make cheque payable to
Northshore Ultra Trailrunning Society
Entry Fee: $120 Canadian (+$85 if you ordered the optional jacket)
No post-dated cheques