The Knee Knacker Banquet
On the Saturday night of the Knee Knacker Trail Race, a banquet is held for the runners, their families and friends, and volunteers. The banquet is catered, refreshments are available (cash bar), and door prizes are given away. As a guest, you are encouraged to socialize, relax, and enjoy the meal. Take the chance to tell stories about the day’s run with friends and family.
After dinner, the Awards Ceremony takes place to acknowledge each runner’s accomplishment. The banquet is a delightful way to celebrate your participation in the Knee Knacker Trail Race.
July 12, 2014
Parkgate Community Centre, 3625 Banff Court, North Vancouver
5:15 pm – 9:30 pm (dinner is served at 5:45 pm)
All runners, their family and friends, and race volunteers are welcome.
Catering services provided by Tommy’s Caterers.
There will be a cash bar serving beer, wine, pop and juice.
Banquet ticket costs
- The banquet is free for runners and race volunteers.
- There is a charge for all other guests:
$10 (children 5–16 years)
$5 (children under 5)
Banquet ticket pickup
- Runners will get their complimentary banquet ticket at package pickup.
- Volunteers will get their complimentary banquet ticket from their captain or coordinator.
- Guest tickets can be purchased at package pickup or at the banquet.
If you’re attending the banquet, please send your RSVP by July 7 (for volunteers) or July 9 (for runners). Full RSVP instructions are here.